1. Dragonfly Holdings Limited (hereafter, “we” or “Dragonfly”), complies with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, EU Directive 95/46/EC and The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
2. Our “services” include professional services the development of products, and provision of products as software-as-a-service.
3. Your “personal data” applies to information relating to you as an identifiable natural person.
5. We process personal data based on our legitimate interest in promoting our software to businesses who would benefit from our product. By registering for the services you also consent to your personal data being collected, transferred, controlled, processed and destroyed as outlined in this policy.
Changes to this Policy
Information We Process
8. We store a limited amount of personal data that you directly provide us through our website including your name, job title and email address and other similar contact data.
9. The data collected by the Dragonfly websites do not include any location data or payment data.
How we use the Personal Data we collect
11. We use the information we collect from you for the following business purposes:
a. direct communications in response to you contacting us or taking actions in our software
b. marketing and promotional communications – you can opt out of marketing communications at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How Long We Keep Your Data
12. We will not retain this data longer than 24 months for marketing purposes. If you use our services we will retain your data until 24 months after you stop using our services.
13. We are the controller and processor of the personal data provided and other than to provide the services you use, we will not share your data with a third party except:
a) where required to do so by law;
b) with your express consent;
c) where data has been compiled into “Aggregated Data” and no longer identifies any natural person or corporate entity;
d) where we nominate a third party processor subject to and in compliance with UK and EU legislation, or codes of conduct as defined in Article 40 of GDPR.
14. All data will be stored within the UK or the EU, except where the county has been permitted by Article 45 of GDPR, or alternative adequate safeguards are determined in line with Article 46 of GDPR.
15. The servers on which Personal Data is stored are kept in a secure environment. While we take reasonable efforts to guard your Personal Data, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
16. Where data is transmitted over the internet it will always be encrypted using industry standard SSL (HTTPS).
18. Information stored about you can be destroyed on your request. Please send any such requests to email@example.com.